[messengers] RIP Matt 'Keify' Fawl (Sydney)

Date: 22 Jun 2011 06:30:28 +0200
From: "Yogi @ SYDBMA" <yogi@xxxxxxxxxx>

I regret to inform the community of Matt "Keify" Fawl funeral service that
was today.
A packed church at Rookwood said goodbye to him in a tasteful and simple
way. (http://www.facebook.com/matteoterrio)

Gallery Jack was host to ScreamRoller and the hang out at ACMC 2006 and CMWC
2006.

Matt's life was colourful and artistic and he always wanted to keep in the
courier community by helping and facilitating all our wants and needs in any
way he could.

During the Service Matt's mum  mentioned his love for our community and
explained his tight bond he had with Sydney bike Messengers and was very
happy to see some of us his service.

All are invited to share some time, talk and drinks at
1st floor, the Burdekin Hotel,
corner Oxford and Liverpool Sts, Darlinghurst
from 4 - 8 pm, Saturday, 25th June 2011.

Any photos of Matthew you wish to share will be
on display on the plasma screen available. Please send photos to:
matthewsmates@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yogi
in Sydney