Re: [messengers] Issue of licensing

Date: 8 Jul 2011 07:38:17 +0200
From: M Donovan <bunfun2005@xxxxxxxxx>

vancouver has a $19 annual license,  I don't see the point of it, since
there is no advantage over a regular bike.  three or four places have
a courier bike rack but that isn't provided by the city. For commercial
DRIVERS they have special loading zones - cars without the extra plate are
ticketed.  So I guess this is a small fee for me ( commercial Vehicle plate
is $200 + HST )