Re: [messengers] Issue of licensing

Date: 9 Jul 2011 00:00:37 +0200
From: Max Biaggi <sunaltahusky@xxxxxxxxx>

Gas is still cheap gonna buy some of that too?

Sent from my iPod

On 7-Jul-11, at 10:37 PM, M Donovan <bunfun2005@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

vancouver has a $19 annual license,  I don't see the point of it, since
there is no advantage over a regular bike.  three or four places have
a courier bike rack but that isn't provided by the city. For commercial
DRIVERS they have special loading zones - cars without the extra plate are
ticketed.  So I guess this is a small fee for me ( commercial Vehicle plate
is $200 + HST )