Re: [messengers] Issue of licensing

Date: 9 Jul 2011 19:08:01 +0200
From: robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Robert Hurst wrote:

> Hilariously, Philly already has a law requiring the licensing and
> scarlet-lettering of bicycle couriers. It's Title 9, section 623:
>

> http://www.amlegal.com/nxt/gateway.dll/Pennsylvania/philadelphia_pa/title9regulationofbusinessestradesandpro/chapter9-600serviceandotherbusinesses?f=templates$fn=default.htm$3.0$vid=amlegal:philadelphia_pa$anc=JD_9-623

so, if you are delivering takeout food, this law does not apply?  just
don't get caught with 'chillums' or 'blunts' or any publication showing
the skin below the top of the aureola, or any pictures of Mr. Weiner (see
following sections).  And don't be 'turgid'.

Robert

(sent from my roomie's laptop using a neighbor's open wifi channel)