[messengers] MiniDrome Toronto

Date: 23 Jul 2011 19:12:55 +0200
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey guys
Sorry, I didn't know that was the weekend of the NACC. Red-Bull just got in contact with me yesterday that they are having the event Oct 8th. I'm Trying to get the Red-Bull guys to change the date. I don't want to effect the NACC that is a promise. Might have to get them to push it to the fallowing weekend. This MiniDrome is going across Canada for a five week period. They are starting in Toronto, then Montreal and finishing in Vancouver. I would never Mess with Texas!!! I have too much family in Texas to mess with Texas!!!!
Nadir