Re: [messengers] CMWC 2013?

Date: 7 Aug 2011 21:51:43 +0200
From: blaize@xxxxxxxxxxx

> the bid process should also be looked at, the 2 years is ok, but i think
> that all bidding cities should have the first year to come up with the
> final
All of thoses requests you're talking about are already inforced by the
IFBMA. If you look at messengers.org you can find what it takes to bid.
Not only giving away free beers but for exemple; a comitee, letter of
support from your city, 100$ etc..
You can find all of this (not the 100$) at www.cmwc13.com
What we could do is play by the rules and not let anyone bid if they dont
meet the requests, but I find the process pretty clear and pretty
demanding already.
And I dont think one year is enough to organised a CMWC. Not if you need
to find from $ 50k to 100k to make it work..

blaize.