[messengers] ifbma personal thoughts on any item.

Date: 8 Aug 2011 17:04:49 +0200
From: stefan vis <fishmeisterasd@xxxxxxxxx>

hey there i would like to take the chance to ask everyone who feels
connected to the IFBMA to write down their thoughts in a single draft posted
right here in this thread.

you can write anything and as much as you like, how the council should look
like or what the ifbma should do to make quicker decisions, bidding process,
etc etc.

please try not to react on these drafts, they are purely for us to see what
the general ideas are so a council, or just ' we' can try do decide quickly
what the course of the ifbma should be for the coming years. so we can start
to be serious again and gain the trust of lesser interested messengers and
watch out for the quality of events again.

so make a full front to end story pointing out how you like to see the
ifbma.