Re: [messengers] INDIES: web waybills

Date: 11 Aug 2011 00:53:45 +0200
From: Tom O <zontique@xxxxxxxxx>

online version of waybills, i guess is more of a proper term. Familiarity for customers is important. Sometimes having a separate piece of paper for each delivery is important too - for billing purposes, or as a proof. Not everyone has embraced the emerging technologies, and not everyone has online portable devices.
However, having a little idea of whom I am talking to, either you are being sarcastic, or theres something i missed in the question there.. What do you use for online booking and tracking?