Re: [messengers] INDIES: web waybills

Date: 11 Aug 2011 12:48:29 +0200
From: Michael Dodd <mikeydodds@xxxxxxxxx>

Most of my clients are stuck in the dark ages so its over the phone for
them. But yeah we do have an online booking system. The "tracking" thing is
generally bollocks, either its been booked, Accepted or delivered. The last
company i worked for had a "picked up" feature but we generally always do
the urgent work 1st unless its not out of our way.

We normally just try and get bookings off of our customers desks quickly
(out of site out of mind) as it provides us with flexibility when more work
crops up. If the customer calls in regards to non urgent work that hasn't
been delivered we usually fish for a service upgrade. "

So i guess its the same as you seeking out waybills.
We sell different (having their own personal courier)
and when they attempt to compare us to the competition we say "yes we do
that too."

They like different just so long as everything stays the same.