Re: [messengers] Going to Eurobike

Date: 30 Aug 2011 00:18:45 +0200
From: stefan vis <fishmeisterasd@xxxxxxxxx>

hey squid and strom, will be there at thursday aswell with my colleague from
the bikeshop in amsterdam. i think thursdaynight is always the party at
bergamont. we can meet there. or see you around on the floor. cant wait to
see you again squid, very pleased to hear you make it there and we could
meet again... jan from suicycle is also coming and there are way more people
to meet from the messenger world.

see you soon!

-fish-