Re: [messengers] CMWC 2012 Registration Open

Date: 19 Sep 2011 09:04:37 +0200
From: stefan vis <fishmeisterasd@xxxxxxxxx>

i would really appreciate if you dont go there wonker.

alecs got a good point. but we had always two categories, and i think it
would be a bit complicated to define the third category, price wise and
prestation wise, i am sure some people would take advantage of it. so i hope
alecs you can understand. but to be honest i have been working and asking
around how the woman think about where they should race with and in warsaw i
made sure everyone raced together and on their placing in the first 90. so
no (positive) discrimination for none.
i think you should decide to what category you belong best, wish we could do
more. maybe we can just add you to messenguerilla.

i also never got really why there have to be defined what you are, like
messenger, exenger, who gives a damn. thought messers didnt like boxes, just
to keep others out. anyway i guess there will be no real solution for that
problem, some messengers still think they are better then others and they
want to keep anyone else out. this is what makes us look pretty bad and
antisocial to the outside world.

i know there are a lot of minds out there, like a little conversation i had
with ali, he would only come to meet other people and didnt need any better
organisation or sponsors so its getting cheaper for us participate in the
race. i think this kind of thinking doesnt help the community( while ali
also tries a lot and with a warm heart for the community).
i think the cmwc should be host to anyone and everyone, and we need to know
where the lines are drawn, i just wanna aski you all to think about some
things, like keeping our parties to the messengers, abut keep the race more
open to anyone, also to come watch and better made so a good sponsor like
dunhill in the past could really help us making the race better and cheaper.
this also could mean better racelocations etc.

why does it HAVE to be selfpropelled? i think we become what we used to
hate. no one want to be excluded,  why should we exclude people.
ok i did exclude people in paris last year and people didnt take me serious,
buti knew that if some people would do that race, they had a good chance of
hurting themselved or even kill themselves. but no one understood that kind
of thinking.

fish