Re: [messengers] Bike messenger software?

Date: 20 Sep 2011 03:07:04 +0200
From: "Yogi @ SYDBMA" <yogi@xxxxxxxxxx>

Working on it as we speak......

it will be free for the first 20 jobs a month.. after that it will cost you
a little (not a lot) so it will be close to free...   and once it gets used
and makes you cashish it will cost you.

Anyway it is in the pipeline.. it will be Android made with WEBKIT so it
might work on all browsers on mobile devices..

Yogi