[messengers] Fw: Re: Bike messenger software?

Date: 20 Sep 2011 15:23:44 +0200
From: Tom O <zontique@xxxxxxxxx>

--- On Tue, 9/20/11, Tom O <zontique@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Tom O <zontique@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [messengers] Bike messenger software?
To: "paulus palmqvist" <paulus.palmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 9:21 AM

i am using something in between the two. customers fill their wbills online, the system emails me, and every week i login as admin, load the spreadsheet, price them and run them through a home-made database that creates invoices, reports etc.

the thing was developed by a photocopy shop technician, where i used to order paper waybills.

pls let me know what you find

tom
montreal