Re: [messengers] Road Rights -Courier union drive wo n’t be curbed

Date: 19 Oct 2011 21:55:02 +0200
From: keith macdonald <canucksoncoppis@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Reminds me of the meeting Derek Chadboune, Bill Long, Joe and I had 20ish years ago with Eye (or was it Now?) magazine. Seems some things don't change. Hopefully Kevin has better results than we had...I got fired from the Path 2 days after the issue came out. I still find it ridiculous that almost 25 years after I started as a bike messenger, the wages have not gone up in any appreciable way. If we didn't make $100 a day at Leader in 1988 we were pissed! That $ went a long way in 1988...now...not so much.