Re: [messengers] Road Rights -Courier union drive wo n’t be curbed

Date: 19 Oct 2011 23:38:04 +0200
From: keith macdonald <canucksoncoppis@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Funny how time and company blur after time;) Sorry for omitting you from my nostalgic remembrances Wayne. Seriously though...I would still be on the road today if it payed what it should. A great job. A great community. Travelling the world to races and meetings colleagues from other countries. I'm wellin' up. I miss it but certainly don't miss the pay-cheques.

What up MO! Punch Dustin in the arm for me.