[messengers] La Carrera in Japan

Date: 26 Oct 2011 05:58:32 +0200
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Holla amigos
        I can't believe how lucky I am!!! My life is so fortunate to have such a great family, friends and to live in Canada. Being a messengers changed my life. I was able to see parts of the world that I never imagined i could have seen. The friends that I have and that always are there for me. Last night I had dinner with messengers of Osaka and Rene and Sayaka of Track Market. We talked, drank and eat like kings. We spoke about the true kings James (007) Moore, Achim Beier and Ozone!!! We also spoke about my friends that have changed the world Mo and Gary, Dustin, Squid, Peter (Bagjack), Futura 2000, Porno, Luk, Lucas and all the Marcus Cook winners. The true hardcore OG messengers like AZ, Zorro, Stef (Berlin). We spoke about the one that gave me the opportunity to change my life from being a messenger Philipp (X-Boy) Muller he tough me how to be a business man and a proper professional mechanic. Philipp I own you big time!!!!! I am writing about it because sometimes we need to remember those that have influence our lives.       Ok, guys now I am going to make you all jellous. I am here in Osaka to pick up my NAGAZAWA road bike that he has made for me and that I will be riding in this years Giro de Italia. I will be fallowing this years Giro to enjoy my life by eating and riding so If you see me come and say hello. I am also here because I been invited by Messenger Kasai Handa San to go to the opening of the new 250 meter wooden track in Japan. I will be with the Kyoto messengers and Nagazawa and Kashimax San. I am so honored. I hope that all the Japanese messengers will be there. Please come and say hello!!! You can check about the event at www.trackparty.net        To break the news Osaka will be bidding for CMWC 2014. They have my vote!!!! Japan rules.
101

PS. Thank you Bagajack, Recon, Cyclehawk, Modrobes, Ynot, Nagazawa and Red-Bull I can't do what I do with out you!!!!!