[messengers] FW: Track-Party Japan

Date: 31 Oct 2011 01:01:13 +0100
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From: wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: messengers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Track-Party Japan
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 23:58:37 +0000

    What a weekend hanging at the cycling Sport Center with Handa, Takuya, Gogo, Tasuya, Mr. Kashimax, Nagazawa, Mario Cippolini, Theo Boss and the best Keirin racers in Japan at the opening of the new 250 meter track in Japan. The facility is so beautiful and so professional. I was honorded to be invited by Handa san to come to the event and meet such legendary racers.      Nagazawa san is truly the godfather of track racing he introduced me to the president of Keirin and the president of UCI in japan. Cippolini came to hang with us and test the Japanese derby motorcycle that Nagazawa's son was preparing. We drank espresso smoked cigarettes and talked and talked about life it was a very especial day.      Afterwards, we went to our hotel that Handa had set up. We eat and hung out in the bath house in this old very traditional Japanese hotel. It was so amazing, I did not want to leave the hotel at all so much to see and to talk. I am back now in Kyoto with the guys and getting ready to go to Tokyo for the bike expo. The guys are getting ready to run a track event with the Keirin association. They have built a 24 meter track at the exposition so people can try it out and race. If you can make it. This is going to be another wild weekend.       I will be hanging with Mr. Nagazawa and Mr. Kashimax come and say hello.Commandante Zerops. I love Japan!!!!! Wish you all were here!!!!!