Re: [messengers] non-urban messers?

Date: 17 Nov 2011 07:52:59 +0100
From: Brice Bedos <btbedos@xxxxxxxxx>

On 17/11/2011 01:49, Matthew Reeves wrote:
There are some guys working in Valdosta, GA. It is a small city on the
Georgia/Florida border. They are doing the indy thing, I believe. I
remember reading somewhere that there is a guy working for himself in
Chattanooga, TN. I don't know about Valdosta but I know that Chattanooga
has a significant banking presence for it's size. It doesn't seem like
enough to support a major courier economy but the one guy seems to be doing
fine on his own. As far as Kirk is concerned, I would venture to guess that
none of the rest of us deal with moose and bear as an occupational hazard
so I would say judge not. Jaywalkers and cabbies don't have giant teeth.