Re: [messengers] Misclassification of Independent Contracto rs – Happy 2012!

Date: 19 Jan 2012 14:38:14 +0100
From: Corey W Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

Something similar happened to one of the larger companies in NYC. The couriers got their bonuses/overtime/taxes payed, but then due to budget problems, the company began downsizing.

It is rotten eggs to be an IC or rotten apples to be the squealer that makes your company classify everyone as an employee. Either position is a no win situation.

Corey the courier
Manhattan messenger of mayhem

Sent from my iPod