Re: [messengers] Misclassification of Independent Cont ractors – Happy 2012!

Date: 19 Jan 2012 15:22:07 +0100
From: "Joel Metz" <magpie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

yeah, "budget problems" - like having to pay the workers comp insurance
and their half of payroll taxes they should have been paying all along.
"budget problems" usually means "wed like to cut your wages, but not
ours".

theres no "squealer that makes your company classify everyone as an
employee" - the federal govt makes your company classify employees as
employees, rather than fraudulently classifying them as ICs. calling the
person who calls them out on fucking their messengers over a "squealer" is
rich.

i understand the possible perception that having a job where youre getting
screwed is somehow better than losing that job because you called out the
company on screwing you, but...

-joel