Re: [messengers] Misclassification of Independent Co ntractors – Happy 2012!

Date: 19 Jan 2012 21:20:32 +0100
From: Austin Horse <osmerp@xxxxxxxxx>

Are you talking about Breakaway? In my opinion the primary thing that
substantively changed was the global economy. Also if I recall their issue
was with minimum wage violations and forced radio charges, not that it
detracts from your point.
Peace
Austin

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Corey W Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx