Re: [messengers] Misclassification of Independent Co ntractors – Happy 2012!

Date: 20 Jan 2012 00:18:56 +0100
From: Jesse Lee McGarr <jesselee-mtl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

man no wonder our industry hasnt really changed for the better.
Squealer?!?!?!
Ill quote Olaf
"The owner of my company profits yet his hands are the softest, his ass is the fattest cause he seldom gets off it.  We breaking bones doing the work. He just calculating earnings and losses"
http://www.myspace.com/osorigin Song is called "Ease Up"
Go watch Matewan n get stoked
Solid-mofuckin-darity.