[messengers] London bike courier killed

Date: 7 Feb 2012 00:49:44 +0100
From: Joe Hendry <messvilleto@xxxxxxxxx>

From Moving Target:

As reported by BBC News, a cyclist was killed after a collision with a coach on Wormwood Street last Friday (3rd February 2012). Various posters on the Moving Target forum expressed their concern that it was a courier, and Rico Logistics have apparently confirmed that it was Henry. If this is the case, then Henry would be the 9th London bicycle messenger known to have been killed whilst working.
I’m sure that all Moving Target readers & posters will join me in expressing shock and dismay. My condolences to friends and family. There’s some talk on the forum of a ride on Friday. Watch that space.

Henry Warwick is the London courier who showed the Barenaked Ladies' Ed Robertson around London in the Ed's Up episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErL6-xT7Goo

Mess media - http://www.messmedia.org/

Mess archives - http://www.messarchives.com/