Re: [messengers] messengers of the world

Date: 5 Mar 2012 20:17:51 +0100
From: C Q <fixieman@xxxxxxxxx>

Would love to get you here in Montreal Macca

safe travels amigo

Chuck

P.S. There is Under Pressure Every summer at Foufounes Electrique
A week-end long of Skating and people doing Walls several blocks around the
Area
I just don't know if it is permanent, after the event ?
Last year it was August 13-14th, if you go to Page 5 on this site, you can
see the leading up to the event.
I haven't really read up on the site, but just to give you an Idea if you
are curious

http://www.underpressure.ca/page/5/

I'd love to find a wall for you here