Re: [messengers] to Australian messengers

Date: 26 Mar 2012 08:30:27 +0200
From: Lane Dell <grubeegroova@xxxxxxxxx>

HANDA!!!
Theres no messengers up in cairns but you're sure to find some accomodating
peoples in adelaide. citysik Dan was in kyoto and lives down there. if he
doesnt get in touch via this list someone will get hold of him through fb
or some other way. Not spent much time in cairns so im no help there for
information other than its hot.

Enjoy australia. sorry i wont be there to help you out.
Piece
Lane