[messengers] NACCC Richmond, VA

Date: 30 Mar 2012 15:00:02 +0200
From: Stu Louder <louderse@xxxxxxxxx>

The North American Cycle Courier Championships are ONLY 2 Months away!!!!!

         Come celebrate Memorial Weekend with your messenger familia.
 Plenty of food, lots of beer and of course some of most grueling
logistical challenges we could think up.  Two chances to qualify for the
main race Friday night and Sat. We have new title to give away, "RUSH HOUR"
Champion. As well as a "Quick Lock Comp."   So practice you lock slinging,
 sharpen your wits, pump up those 25c tires and get signed up early.  Check
out the site and like the facebook page.

www.naccc2012.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-NACCC-2012/133998963379870

Cheers,
           Stu