[messengers] EPIC Ride RVA-CHI update

Date: 3 May 2012 12:57:32 +0200
From: M Hafer <carbonfreecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

I am working harder than ever on getting sponsors and they seem to want a charitable or social cause to coerce them. On that note am very happy to announce Bicycle Messenger Emergency Fund as the cause we'll be raising money for via prize raffle:-)
Much more to do and many more potential sponsors to talk to but we're
making things happen. If you have a sponsor or know one that would Fit our
needs we'd love to hear from you?
The BMEF helps many messengers who need it and you never know when you or someone you know will be in that situation. Help us help each other
have a bigger better safety net for our Brothers & Sisters in Hard Times?
Thanks for your eyes ears and support!! Morgan 13.0