[messengers] BMEF FUNDRAISER!

Date: 7 May 2012 16:12:00 +0200
From: Leah Hollinsworth <torontocouriergirl@xxxxxxxxx>

I wanted to give a huge shout out and thanks to all the folks that came out for MAYDAY this year! It was a wildly successful event.   There were 57 racers. We had over 15 out of towners. Some from as far as Boston and DC and lets not forget the HUGE contingent of Montreal pals who placed 2 womens and 2 & 3 mens!  There were no major crashes or injuries, no cops got called despite everyone getting super loose at the afterparty and although we are still tallying up the money it looks like we raised almost $4000 for the BMEF!!!

Thanks to Emily, Marli, Serg, Mark and Kevin for being such an amazing team to work with!
Thanks to the dozens of sponsors as well. So far each year we have doubled our donation to the BMEF and we plan on continuing that tradition next year. Mark your calendars now...if the world has not ended we will be having the 2013 edition on MAYDAY on the weekend of May3-5.

now for some sleep!

Leah