[messengers] BMEF EPIC Update

Date: 8 May 2012 02:43:14 +0200
From: M Hafer <carbonfreecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

Greetings from sponsorville:-) So the word is we are going to hold a Raffle in Chicago and we will start selling tickets in the near future. I am happy to announce 3 new sponsors of our EPIC ride/ raffle>> Brooklyn Machine Works< >OUTLIER <<>>>R&A Cycles.
In the weeks and months to come this Sponsor list is going to get very long>>
"Please try to recognize and remember these generous cool people and the support they are hooking up for us?
We will make it easy for you, no worries:-) Thanks fr listnin> Morgan 13.0