[messengers] Silence Eh?

Date: 12 Jun 2012 19:57:43 +0200
From: M Hafer <carbonfreecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

I and many people outside of this Community have and continue putting in the work to make this ride and raffle a success. Its utterly pathetic that 10 people,  1 Marcus Cook Award Recipient have stepped up in any way-
Its telling when Smokey the fucking bear here ( me)  who has finished 1 qualifier at a CMC in 16 years because he'd rather smoke and hang, is the one pulling sponsors, support, and thousand miles of logistics for BMEF!!
If your silence is because I offended you or your a douchebag > get over it kid cause This aint about that- "
its about messengers helping messengers get through Hard Knocks behind Hard Times Ahead-
Morgan 13.0