Re: [messengers] Silence Eh?

Date: 12 Jun 2012 20:29:00 +0200
From: Leah <torontocouriergirl@xxxxxxxxx>

Attacking people is not going to encourage them to come out/support the cause Morgan. I get why you're frustrated but the condescending way in which you're calling people out is exactly the reason why people stay silent. You're doing an awesome thing by trying to support the Bmef and therefore your fellow messengers but no one is forcing you to do it and you when you start calling people douchebags because they are not supporting you in the way you deem appropriate it just comes off as whiny and mean.
Just my two cents.
Love ya buddy.
Leah