Re: [messengers] Silence Eh?

Date: 12 Jun 2012 21:36:24 +0200
From: Matthew Case <lug.junkie@xxxxxxxxx>

I offered to help and asked you for a sponsorship packet twice and
have never received a reply with said packet. How am I supposed to
advocate for this event to my industry contacts without letting them
know what their ROI is? You replied once with regurgitated info about
the BMEF from the site and you have the stones to call the community
out? Maybe you should go back to smoking.

Matt Case