[messengers] More Sponsors

Date: 13 Jun 2012 05:32:35 +0200
From: M Hafer <carbonfreecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

Despite me pissing you off, I'm doing great on the sponsor effort- possible 50 cases of Body Armor natural energy drinks to cool that temper down:-)
This ride is for the benefit of the Community and silly me for thinking the Role Models  in the Community could contribute or participate in some way-  Actions should speak louder than words but clearly this does not apply to me- I'll handle the Ride Raffle with resources I have- "Thanks to those who have or going to participate volunteer or contribute"!!:-)
Goodbye 13.0