Re: [messengers] Silence Eh?

Date: 13 Jun 2012 15:20:06 +0200
From: M Hafer <carbonfreecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

You are a 100% right period- on same note nobody who wants to benefit the Community without recognition or hidden motives is going to contribute when they see how little support there is.  I don't care what people think or what scumbag cries about being insulted after he/she blew the Community for awards that they are furthest from desserving- This has been a horse and pony show where the " hardest working couriers" finish last while giving 110% w/o an agenda or campaign- The fatcats are running sweatshops,  calling themselves "working couriers", and those who are now too Important to contribute  even after paying cats like me 128 for a weeks work but come to this same forum talking shit about their last CMC and how Real its been and getting Love >  else did that fuck Rob on his way to all those CMC's?   The Real Show and True Colours as far as the US side is far from what is seen on this Forum or in the Community and is why its been losing Good People trying to make things better for many rather than getting themselves straight and their circle jerks- When all that's left  here are  those who've lied and manipulated and fucked people over go ahead and lay blame on me and those that were Doing the right thing for the right reasons- being  chased out by"Role Models" so bold and strong they cry over getting called out while still ignoring calls to contribute should be a reflection on them not on my efforts to make a positive diff- but that is the way around here isn't it? Attacking the Truth and those not afraid to speak it is why this ship is sinking and smart folk like me are bailing-Hope I offended every one of you who defines fake asshole- Love to the Real left who have enough self-awareness to know their not the Prior!!