Re: [messengers] Silence Eh?

Date: 14 Jun 2012 16:00:24 +0200
From: M Hafer <carbonfreecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

Yes, John Travolta perpetrated a couple LA couriers on a pot deal and
at the time they were the Kings of the local scene. All the couriers wanted to be just like these 2 cats Natty Nate & Ben "there done that" Jones so much that they would do anything to be more
like dudes- Well faced with 3rd offenses/ 3 strikes your out Nate & Ben had little choice but to play along with John Travoltas devious plan and start  converting all couriers into Scientologists- This entire BMEF ride and e-mails containing subliminal messages are little more than a mind control plan to brainwash you all via Bike bait and "Ride". Natty Nate & Ben " there done that" plead guilty like any self-other potheads and under Orange County Code 4-1-9 sections 420- 421  referred to as the ""Cheech & Chong" Act are serving out their sentences at a Mendocino( Endo from Mendo)Co. Govt. Grow op now that the decriminalisation of Pot is in effect. They got this message to me yesterday and apoligise for the "6 week" delay but in their words"we were Hiiigh":-) They hope you all are well and whatever you do, do that ride first cause John Travolta and his devious gang have all been busted and they think the Ride is going to be EPIC without all the brainwashing and scientology crap:-) I have to go get Real Courier Work now to avoid being Homeless and divorced but you asked and I felt obligated to share these " Breaking Developments" :-) Stay Bicycle all else will flow from there:-)