Re: [messengers] Fwd: Commercial question

Date: 25 Jun 2012 18:45:21 +0200
From: Austin Osmer <osmerp@xxxxxxxxx>

Those who would pursue this, quote a day rate of at least $1000. Also be aware you can charge them equipment rental fees for your bag bike etc. use this for leverage in maintaining as close to the day rate as possible. FYI the day rate for an actor would be over $800, we should ask for more because it'll be IC and authenticity has a price. No actor can do what they're asking.

Peace,
Austin