Re: [messengers] Fwd: Commercial question

Date: 26 Jun 2012 02:13:25 +0200
From: Shawn bega Blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

plus 1 on austins comments here. ive done some stuff like this, and i
have almost always undersold myself. if they want authenticity, the
will be willing to pay for it. the $s you can get are ¢s to them.
emphasize the "stunt" angle. stunt people get a lot for even quick
shoots, and would never do something like this in live traffic where
they cant control the other vehicles. and unlike some cool shots for a
friend's video or the benefit to the community from a good news spot
both of which you can set the parameters and limits, commercials are
all business and they will expect a certain quality of danger in your
moves through traffic. you should go for the top $. dont get sucked
into the "youll be on tv" line that they are sure to feed you.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com