Re: [messengers] Fwd: THE WIFE OF THE MOST RECENT CYCLELIST KILLED IN NEW YORK

Date: 28 Jun 2012 16:42:32 +0200
From: Austin Osmer <osmerp@xxxxxxxxx>

I've sent emails to the widow and to Steve. Steve tells me that law prevents him from contacting victims families less than 30 days after a crash by which point many have other counsel. I've asked the widow if she has done so or would be interested in talking to Steve. Keep you updated.
Peace
Austin