Re: [messengers] Spam from NAdir

Date: 5 Jul 2012 18:12:05 +0200
From: listening quitely <listeningquitely@xxxxxxxx>

I just saw a news article, seems that 1/4 million email users have been exploited worldwide,(malware) the spamming is related to that hack. I have noticed other accounts and other friends have been sending odd email scams over last few days.  I would suggest everyone change your passwords ASAP. Reminder that should be done every month or so as part of normal online life.

B.