Re: [messengers] ey Portland!

Date: 26 Jul 2012 12:35:25 +0200
From: Raphaël Pfeiffer <raphael.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey man, come to Chicago! There is something happening called "CMWC" (for
Cycle Messenger World Championships) 3--5th August!
You will find a bicycle out there, for sure!  Everybody is so kind here!
Chistole!
And if you don't find the way to Chicago, come to LAUSANNE next year, you
are welcome, fucking so much as every other messenger in this world!!!
CMWC'13 = LAUSANNE / switzerland. I't's easy, you could ride my bike in
Lausanne, you light travelling Andre!
Thank you Chicago for these 3 years of work you did for the community. You
are awesome! Really!
Have a hard race, see you on the podium !?!?
raph #48, Lausanne