Re: [messengers] Delivery apps

Date: 21 Aug 2012 18:01:48 +0200
From: Alex Farioletti <gsf.nyc@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm interested in the companies that have millions of dollars to burn while
undercutting established courier services.

TaskRabbit charges $10 for 1hr service.

Zipments as it was described, (online auction bidding for jobs like
uship.com) as random & inexperienced messengers undercut experienced
couriers.

At least Postmates pays minimum wage which is better than what a lot of
companies in SF pay.

So are they operating in other cities? I've heard rumors, but I want facts!

Alex Farioletti
415.312.1674
tcbcourier.com
affinitycycles.com