[messengers] Red-Bull Mini Drome Vancouver.

Date: 24 Aug 2012 15:57:53 +0200
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Holla Amigos
It looks like I am coming to Van city to help Run the Mini Drome.  If anyone has a couch and lots of safety equipment and could give me a spot to crash. I would greatly appreciate the spot. Also. if anyone in the west cost want to race in it and show Vancouver how the messengers do it. PLease, send me a message. Alley cat Guatemala style. I am also looking for anyone that would like to be a retailer at the event. Please, drop me a line. Lets rip it up in Van city. See ya Sept 7-8.
Nadir
PS. USA and Japan come and represent!!! Because Guatemala will representing!!!!