Re: [messengers] 2012 Markus Cook Award - call for nominations

Date: 10 Sep 2012 23:51:36 +0200
From: Blaize Felberbaum <blaize@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I might be wrong, but I believe Shaw Bega never received this award. If that is the case I would like to nominate him for Markus Cook Award 2012.
I don't think I need to explain we a guy like him is a inspiration for your community. But if you really want to know, feel free to send me a personal e-mail!

If Shaw had the privilege, in the past, to received this award, please forgive me for taking 2 minutes of your time…

But here is a news you don't know and that worth reading this e-mail! The 2013 SUICMC, as the open forum voted in Bienne, will happen in Freiburg, Germany. If you wonder why in Germany, the answer is TRICMC. 2014 SUICMC vote goes to Nyon.

Blaize

PS: I love you Strom, I'm juste referring to our talk on saturday night in Biel