Re: [messengers] 2012 Markus Cook Award - call for nominations

Date: 10 Sep 2012 23:51:48 +0200
From: Joshua Weitzner <whitesnake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

As has been customary in the past, I'm nominating the entire Chicago CMWC organizer crew.

- For throwing one of the most punctual American Messenger events in the last 10 years
- For adding new challenges to main race
- For having the open forum at the beach and allowing me to frolic half naked in all my fat hairy glory
- For renaming DFL : the "Josh Whitesnake Lifestyle Achievement Award"
- For putting up with Augie, cause I love him, but god, does he suck

In general, for being great organizers, competitors, friends, scumbags, drunks, racers and messengers.

And Strom? Isn't that dude homeless? Why else is he always sleeping on my couch?