Re: [messengers] On Moms and Messengers.

Date: 13 Sep 2012 02:37:53 +0200
From: M Gen <mishkageneric@xxxxxxxxx>

That is HILARIOUS!
The same thing happened to me when my mother saw a documentary featuring
NYC messengers on PBS in the 1990's. After listening to her 20 minute,
high-pitched, phone freak-out (which was lightly laced with pride that I
was a girl who could kick-ass) I was like, 'Aw ma, that's New York, not
S.F.' I guess she was satisfied with that justification as she would only
ever ask me if I was 'still doing that bike job' but never made any
comments regarding it.
Personally, I'd be proud if either of my kids became a bike messenger.
Wounds heal, scars are sexy and glory lasts forever....Muahahahahaaaa!
-Mishka, S.F.