Re: [messengers] On Moms and Messengers.

Date: 13 Sep 2012 16:15:33 +0200
From: Shawn bega Blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

some moms, on the other hand, have come to alleycats and cmc's and run
checkpoints and partied with us and been our clients and seen all the
danger and debauchery first hand. and some moms even have learned to
ride. and some of us are moms.

my mom has seen me at my riskiest and my safest. she never really
understands why i seem to take so much risk while having fun (that is:
alleycats and such), but always rode safely while working, (that is:
seemed to take a long time while running her errands).

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com