Re: [messengers] 2012 Markus Cook Award - call for nominations

Date: 16 Sep 2012 16:31:50 +0200
From: FuegO <fuegal@xxxxxxxxx>

WAAAIIITTTT !!!!!!

AYYYE my name should'nt appear into this list !
Luc propose my name because may be ( i m sure ) he was drunk after the
suicmc weekend !!
We are friends but name for this nomination seems for me really to much,
fuck yeah i m parisian proud to be, and i try to make things here, because
we are french, that means late / unorganize etc....
but by the way i m proud to see paris in this list, i d like to propose
another parisian, PATRICK BOUDARD, onwner of Urban Cycle,
of course his 2 team mate director, phil canal and boris phil's brother , i
had a word for them too !
Pat since 10 years manage the urban cycle compagny, he give us a try / a
chance to work, a job, an opportunity to come into the biggest office
somebody never had,
Paris for us, our town !
I start at Urban Cycle, i learn, I respect that and that's why if it's not
too late, i don't what time is in your home,
I 'd like to propose His name, better than mine !

Good sunday for everyone who read this !

Fuego