Re: [messengers] Alaska Airlines Upgrade?

Date: 12 Oct 2012 00:59:03 +0200
From: Kirk Dungan <happycourier13@xxxxxxxxx>

Yes it was. If I manage to make Gold again I might do that for NACCC. Even though I'm an exenger I like to help a little to try and make someones big messenger event special.  BTW upgrades on Alaska aren't as good as they used to be, the fuckers will still charge you for baggage. Unless you're tall or a big drinker it's almost not worth it on the cash ones.The food has a fifty percent chance of sucking. I could go on.

Kirk