Re: [messengers] Fwd: NACCC pre event

Date: 19 Oct 2012 03:18:22 +0200
From: fred marshall <frd_mrshall@xxxxxxxxx>

hey fred here from seattle, i talked to lana and gina a while ago about you guys doing the pre event but i have also be in contact with the sfbma and they also want to do the pre event. in my mind the more the better. This is the way i was thinking about it Vancouver is the place you go if you want to party then ride to seatttle sf will be about partying there then busing/driving/flying to seattle. i want to have both because i want more canadians to come down so thats why i pitched the idea to lana and gina, i also know that not all of us can go in to canada legally because of what ever reason so for those who cant cross that boarder.
thats all i got i guess, im kind of the dude taking charge with the pre event stuff so shot me a email if you need anything

Fred