Re: [messengers] Support Chuey!

Date: 25 Oct 2012 21:31:46 +0200
From: Roland Burns <ro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

we're giving all proceeds from chuey hats we have in stock over, and we'll
be doing fundraiser raffles at the Philly Bike Expo this weekend. it would
be good to have a general paypal fund we can push the money into though,
and also so people can simply donate what they wish to themselves.

roland

--
R.E.Load Baggage
608 N 2nd st.